Co-Founder, Presentation Excellence Mentor
Steve’s expertise and cut-to-the-chase style make him an incomparable professional speaking and executive presentations coach. A sought-after speaker and mentor, he is also one of only 15% of professional speakers worldwide holding the distinguished Certified Speaking Professional designation; the 2018 National President of the Canadian Association of Speaking Professionals; and on the Board of the Global Speakers Federation. With a worldwide reputation for excellence in training, Steve coaches executives, speakers, and entrepreneurs in the art of winning over audiences using interactive, educational, and inspirational approaches and, as a result, exponentially increasing their influence and growing their business.
Steve’s program helps participants stand up, stand out, and get results. Outcomes include:
- Speaking and thinking with greater focus, clarity and purpose
- Facing any business situation or audience with confidence and control
- Sharing company’s vision and mission with any audience at any time and with confidence and conviction
- Inspiring, persuasive, and influential in all situations
- Feeling natural, comfortable and authentic when engaging others on and off stage
Get in touch with Steve today to learn more about how he and the S&J Training Solutions team can help you build leaders within your organization that always strive for excellence.
Co-Founder, 7-Figure Mindset Mentor
Turning failure into success and big money into big money reality, Jayne is an expert in training executives and entrepreneurs to achieve financial independence and a growth mindset by holding them accountable for their vision. Jayne is the Ottawa Chapter President of the Canadian Association of Professional Speakers and one of few trainers who has “been there and done that,” implementing the very principles she preaches to grow her business from zero to more than $11 million in annual sales. Her 7-Figure Mindset Formula and programs combine fixed vs. growth mindset training, Wealth Dynamics principles, Emotional Freedom Techniques, and personally developed mindset mastery principles.
Jayne’s training helps clients to change the conversation they’re having so they can positively change their businesses. Outcomes include:
- Collaborative thinking as the foundation of a team
- Recognizing triggers that create obstacles to success
- Innovative thinking with a learning mindset
- Embracing challenges
- Affirmation and gratitude for colleagues
- Personal growth of each team member
- Creating a culture of talent development
Get in touch with Jayne today to learn more about how she and the S&J Training Solutions team can help you build leaders within your organization that always strive for excellence.
Director of Business Development, Millennial Engagement Mentor
Fahd Alhattab is a reputable figure in the field of leadership development, motivational speaking, and creative fundraising – and he’s on a mission to enable others to drive change. In his pursuit to move others, Fahd founded a camp for underprivileged children; raised more than a half a million dollars for local charities; and spoke at National We Day in front of an audience of 16,000 people. His savvy skills and team spirit landed him Canada’s Top 20 Under 20 Award in 2013. He proved himself a business leader while completing two terms as the President of Carleton University Students’ Association and represented 25,000 students at all government levels. He founded the Hatch Centre, 15 student startups, and raised more than $200,000 in seed capital while also managing a team of 150 staff and an eight-million-dollar budget. Post-graduation, Fahd launched a tech-startup that raised thousands of dollars in a crowdfunding campaign.
Fahd’s use of storytelling, humour, and interactive training engages participants and leaves them feeling empowered to be the leaders of today – not tomorrow.
Fahd will have participants laughing and learning, and leaving feeling empowered. Outcomes include:
- Understanding the generation gap and the competitive advantage of recruiting Millennials
- Confidently creating a plan to attract and retain Millennial employees
- Formulating a plan for professional talent development
- Embracing a growth mindset and a Millennial-friendly work environment
- Grasping the circle of influence
- Applying the SPIN selling process to Millennials
Get in touch with Fahd today to learn more about how he and the S&J Training Solutions team can help you build leaders within your organization that always strive for excellence.